CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jocelyn, hilda and me^^

red light destrict =P
front [Jocelyn,me hilda]
back [pig boy boy]
XiNg, Qian and xiao zhu^^

Qian and XiNg :D
best friends forever =)

sharon and Jocelyn
me not looks veri nice..XD

two sapo^^
jocelyn can't c tio your eyes =P
[after coming back]


forget to upload liao..haha^^
yesterday go out with hilda and jocelyn..
actually no go de..
cause jocelyn keep on ask me pei her..
so i pei her lor..shun bian can buy something =P
hoho~~
yesterday is kai bing's birthday lor..
me know him but didn't see his real face before..XD
kai bing's friends said wan celebrate at pizza hut..
but me no so much $$~~
but me and hilda juz go nia..
haha..cause is not us pay for it =) wakaka...
kai bing's friend veri funny ler..
keep on kacau kai bing.
apuu~~sot sot de...hehe...
then, kai bing veri shy lor..
he looks like small child..cute jor >.<
so shy to take one piece of cake for jocelyn...
huhu!!! bleahs~~
after that, dunno why ler..@@
yung suddenly come parkson to pick us..
with lee and hao..
he bring us to find jacinta at xiao mei~~
they wan kacau her..
hoho...so funny..
but jacinta not there liao...
haiyo...so kexi..T_T
lee so fat lor..me no place to sit liao..
haha..jkjk..sazi lee~~
yung send us back to imperial..
thx yung uncle to send us back..
blekrs~~
we go find boy boy at his shop..
onli can go in his shop for awhile nia..
cause got camera inside..aduix..
finally got take dao pic with boyboy^^
me buy present for boy boy..
but kenot tell him..cause is a surprise for him!!
hope he will like my present =)
today veri happy lur..
not need pay for food and drinks..
cause kai bing and his friend so good..
chia us drink and ice cream lor..
altought we dunno him, he still chia us.
he is a good guy^^

0 comments: