CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

i miss all my friends..i wan go back!! T_________T

i like this board!!
many momeries here =P
hahas..i miss all my friends..
T________________T
uncle yung giv de^^
so nice de drawing~~
at the back is letter leii..
yung weii~~ thx ar...
haha..like it =]

fanny shapo giv de =)
chritmas card luii..veri cute :D
kenot eat turkey with her during chritmas =[

boy boy giv de =P
mashimaro+ letter^^
one is boy boy the another one is sharon
haha...mauksxxx

boyboy, i miss you dao die jor@@

veri nice de photo frame..

[last group photo at miri]
appuu~~ me cry dao veri charm..
veri she bu you ppl =[
thx for coming airpot^^


first photo at perth..
eating pringles =.=




saturday 6.12.08______________

last day at miri =[

just sleep for 2 hours~~

cause talking phone with all my best friends

5 something arrive airpot..

c tio cute cute de double bear first :D

aduh!!ican't believe my eyes!!!

i thought he not coming lur..

fell so happy still can c dao his cute cute de face>.<

my sister [hilda,ming,jj]

so happy oso can c dao them =]

paiseh..make you ppl wake up early..

blearhs~~ suddenly i saw boy boy @@@

oso wan giv me surprise so lie me..

hoho..veri shock cause c dao cute cute de boyboy =)

finally reli hav to go lur..

hug all my friends..

jj (first time hug ppl..sure veri happy lur..haha)

hilda,ming,boyboy,double bear, ivan..

fanny,jacinta,yung and hao didn't hug dao =(

fanny and jacinta boh come cause too early liao

yung and hao so paiseh XD

haiyo..veri kexi lur..

oso hug hug with my lovely family~~~

hilda and ming cry luii..

long time didn't c dao they cry ler..

everybody cry cry me oso cry liao T____T

my head keep on turning back..

hand oso keep on waving back..

eyedrops keep on running down from my eyes..

reli reli she bu de!!!!

how i wish i didn't hav likai miri =(

but i can't do anything..

keep on crying the hole day..

so miss my friends!!!

miss my family!!!!

miss all the momeries!!!!

i wan go back!!!!

the onli things that i hav to do is cry cry cry T___T

miss my friends miss dao cry...

appuu~~i miss you all dao die jor@@@

quickly come here find me to play with me^^

0 comments: