CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i will miss you all =]

today is the fourth day at perth..
going to start a new life at here~~
here nite time veri cold..

sometime will veri bored yea..
God bless me!!
i will be happy^^
blearhs~~~
this wan is rite to all my friends de=]
i miss you you ppl veri much..
everyday thinking our momeries..
think dao cry lur...=[
T______________________T
i reli she bu de :(
my friends..oso kenot cry lur XD
if you ppl cry i oso will cry cry de leii..
oso hav to say thank you to you all..
so early come to airpot say bb to me~~
muahaha~~i gan dong dao cry luii..
thx for being such good friends with me..
oso thx for the momeries..
oh yeah!!!
oso hav to thx yung owes bring me back home..
hoho~~uncle yung becum old liao lur..
graduate liao..muz jiayou!!!
that day saw my best sisters de blog :D
c dao cry jor cause make me veri gan dong =P

hehe~~~thx for caring me oso..
aiyo..kenot call you ppl liao..
nobody pei wo play dao sot sot jor..
nobody pick me back home..
nobody make me happy..
nobody can pei me said secret..
sadsad :(
appuu~~sometime reli can't stop crying..
but i will try my best to be happy^^
SHARON!! GAMBATEAH!!
i know you can do it!!!
i miss you all!!!
love you all too!!
muaksxxxxx

0 comments: