CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

[29.11.08] beach day^^

nice edit by JJ =)
but my pose looks so sakai T_T
this pic edit by fanny shapo =)
like it the most
blearhs~~
lenglui Qian and me

***sharon,fanny and hilda***
fanny de pose veri cute jor XD

ugly me and lenglui joanna..
she looks so cute >.<


my drink at secret recipe
chcolate +ice cream..yummy^^

fanny,sharon and hilda..
apuu..my face looks so sakai..XD

me and sapo Jacinta..
finally got one pic with her :D
four girls playing at the beach..
so enjoy and hav lots of fun =)

wawabiix and ah XiNg..
best friends forever^^
double bear, ivan,fanny and me^^

[wawabiix,XiNg,JJ.Qian]

[ulu mulu]

nice view at esplanade

sapo XiNg and sapo fanny..
[best friends forever]

hao, me, fanny, hilda and yung
edit by hao^^

aduix~~this pic ddin't hav me..T_T
i help them take jor@@@
arr!!!!haha..
group photo at ulu mulu
long time no take group photo liao^^

too tired liao@@
best friend forever



yung de pigu so big...haha...
funny pose^^

wawabiix and me..haha..
took this at esplanade..XD
yung wuii~~what you doing eii??haha...
yung love coconut tree :D

at ulu mulu...
everyone veri enjoy lur^^

double bear take hilda's bag to cover face...
cause too hot liao~~
haiyo..didn't take dao pic with him T_T

ivan thinking something lur...
dunno thinking what@@
this view looks veri nice =)


aunt fanny...haha...
looks so cute >.<

stupiak yung and kawaii JJ in his car..
yung's face so funny@@ haha..


i like this pic the most..know why?
cause kenot c dao my face..haha^^

double bear and ivan too tired liao...
aduix..so kexi..didn't take dao pic with them T_T

having beach day with my friends yesterday^^
[hilda,yung,fanny,hao,jacinta,wasabiix,jj,ivan,double bear and me]
we go so many places,4 station =)
we hav lunch at secret recipe..
so happy lur..i thought double bear didn't come ler..
at last,got c dao he walk in to secret recipe with ivan~~
didn't take dao pic with jiarui T_T
aduix~~me so careless..forget to take pic with him :D
after having lunch,we go imperial gaigai..
first time sit ivan's car =P
ivan drive car veri fast lur..faster than yung XD
we keep on laughing and talk so loud ..
girls keep on taking picture in toilet~~
so soi lur..c dao that two soi po...
hate it~~sienz..better go die faster lar!!!
the third station is ulu mulu..
we took our group photo at here..nice view..
huhu~~so pretty...kena yung tou pai so many pic..
aduix...sougly...T_T
at last,we go esplanade..
kexi jacinta go back lur..
haiz..zzz..:D
buy coconut drink and eat some food..
nice jor~~cause too hungry liao..
jj,hilda,fanny and me walking at the beach..
so relax..wuwu~~
having lots of fun and i hav a happy day^^
____________________________________________

To:all my best frieds
thanks for having many sweet memories with me =)
[6.12.08]left 5 days...
i reli she bu de..i miss you guys a lot =.=
i wouldn't forget the day..[29.11.08] beach day!!
thanks for evrything^^

0 comments: