CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

boy draw for me de huhu :)


this one is another huhu leii..
muahaha..
boy boy draw for me de huhu^^
veri cute jor :D
got on and off de..
hohoho =p
i like huhu the best!!!
boy boy oso veri cute jor..
sometime sot sot de@@@@
owes do funny action...
long time no c dao him liao~~
so miss him!!!
miss his sot sot de face oso miss his sound..
haiz...T____________T
sometime when i am not happy,
he will make me happy =]
altought we know onli 10 months,but our relation veri good..
he owes like to kacau me too ..appuu~
but is fun playing with him..hehe..
so miss the momeries with him...
the momeries that i would not forget forever!!!
boy boy, thx for bringing me to lu zhuo camp :)
i hav lots of fun at the camp..so miss it..
dunno when can go lu zhuo camp with you again :(
thx for making me happy too..
i reli miss you!!! miss you so much!!!!
dunno you got miss me mar@@@@
xixi..blearhs~~
form 5 liao lur..muz study hard^^
then you come here find me play play..
is you said de leii..wakaka..
a Fei!!!!!!! muz stay happy...
if you not happy, i oso not happy :(
muaksxxxx
miss you so much..
wan cry liao!!!!

0 comments: