CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

sunday [21.12.08]
























today go to my dad's friend house^^
wait daddy and mummy come back around 3 something..
then go to find daddy's angmo friend house~~
when arrive the house,my eyes become so big!!!!
big big de house..the design of the house oso veri nice :)
waiseh!!! suang sii..
can go rich ppl de house..
they talk with me in english..
aduix~~i so charm..
so scare can't understand what they are saying@@@
cause my english veri poor..
but xin hao i know how to answer them..
if dunno what they saying what,
mum and dad will help me anwer..
muahaha..phew~~~
hug is way that they greeting ppl..
aunt jen hug me luii...
kaka..me fell so shy shy..
paiseh XD
mum and dad talking with them..
veri bored sia =.=
so the onli things i do is watch TV and zi pai lor..
hohoho =p
stupid brother playing psp..haizz..
but he kena me toupai..hehe..
having dinner at there too :)
so many delicious food...
yummy yummy yummy!!!!
go back at 11 at nite..
first time so late go back at here@@@
at night, wecam with my laopo jacinta..
that sapo singing to me leii..
muahaha..bleks..
so happy can hear dao she singing..
sapo, must stay happy =]
thx for let me happy ^^

0 comments: