CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

yung,must stay happy..










my shoes..huhu^^
too bored liao..so take pic of my shoes~~























why i wan cover my face lur???
me and my stupid brother..
muahaha...what a funny face..


today wake up veri late too..
everyday wake up at the same time^^
become pig liao XD
aduix~~~ muahaha..
yesterday go to my new house lur~~
maybe tomorrow will move in liao..
finally can hav my own room lur!!!
huhuhu...
now stay at apartment.
hope i will like my new house lur @@@
took some boring de photo at my new house..
last nite saw dao yung de blog..
he owes not happy and veri modless..
i know his feeling..that type of feeling veri not good..
yung wuii..you oso got your own life!!!
long time no c dao you liao..
so miss you too~~~
i still at here support you forever!!!
dun think too much..
muz stay happy...GAMBATAEH!!!
best friends forever >.<

2 comments:

ninggg♥ said...

ur bro oso sot wif u..haha

||αн yuиɢ || said...

haha ?!! lolx .. sha sharon .. i no lerh .. thks =D miss u too