CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

today so moody =)


























today no mood ler...tao yan ar!!!!
hate it~~~owes got soi soi the things happen to me....
hate this type of life=.=
but everyone said that maybe is me think too much ler..
but me oso agree...T_T
mmm..today wake up at 11:48a.m..
become pig sharon liao^^
2 something going out with mum liao...
after my cousin sister come liao, jiu go liao lor....
go to fetch my stupid brother first!!!!!! haiz..
hate him!!!!! wtf!!!!
after that, we go to bourlevard lor....
go to buy clothes...haha...
then, after half past four, we go KFC da pao!!!!
from that ownwards, my mood from happy becum moody liao=(
shti ar!!! what kind of brother is this???
no madness!!! juz like shit!!!!
ddin't think before that i am his sis....
you think you are who???
you juz do what you like..
i hate you!!! i hate what you doing to me!!!!!
if i do this back to you, you will fell what???
but you juz think that nothing has happen...
are you stupid???? wtf!!! go hell lar you....
you even think that i am not angry...still talking to me...
sure you veri happy..got mum help you!!!!
go die lar!!!! if dad at mri now, i will fell happy^^
dad will help me to scold you...it's good!!!!!
haiz..but tomorrow is my free day!!!!
not need to see your stupid face....
I'AM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you know??? you veri LOL SIAO!!!!
QIAN DA!!!!! VERI BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tonite,go tuiton ler..
tuition teacher sot liao...keep on scolding us^^
so soi...haiz....
so tired today!!! HATE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: