CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

have a nice day with best frenz =.=

mmm...not look reli nice^^
best frenz forever


late update again!!! haiz...=.=
cause yesterday not free...Qian Qian helping me do something ler..
THANK YOU!!! QIAN QIAN MEI!!!!
MUAKSXXXXX!!!!
yesterday hilda telephone me said want go to my house stay for one night...
then, me let her come lor...
she said at home too boring liao=) T_T
then, she wait for me to go bath bath lor...
sorry, let her wait so long^^
we play computer..the best things for me!!!! hiakhiak~~~
hilda help me do a lot of things ler...
so thank her cause me too stupid liao...
can't do it myself..XD
we play until 3 at the morning..
sot liao!!! holiday is like this de lor...
play until late late!!! like this type of life.....
we wake up at 12 noon...haha..
like pig liao...haiz....
then, at 3 someting she said bye bye to my house ler....
keke^^ gek dao..
QIAN!!!!
thx for having a nice day with me^^




0 comments: