CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

become veri zi lian^^

























today wake up at 11:15a.m....
already macam pig liao still sleep...haha^^
everynight sleep late then the next day wake up late...
oledi xi guan liao lor...
this afternoon. finally i touch my book ler..
but juz learn one chapter nia...so sienz=.=
but i sure that i didn't remember some casue too many liao..
if i learn all finish, sure will pengsan...
too lazy liao lor....piff!!!!
tonight go marina tuiton....not so many ppl go tuition tonite...
that sapo jacnta boh come tuition...
me oso dunno why she boh come...
only me, kim, hil, and jia tee...
tonite veri high ler...we three girls laugh and talk so loudly.....
like sapo....haha...
onli that stupid jia tee keep on using his new phone sms her laopo, Lydia...
haiz^^ after tuition, jiu go back home lor..
me becum sot liao...took so many photo of myself.....
so zi lian=) keep on upload photo at friendster!!!!!
then, me see dao yung de personal msg...
he bo mood liao...dunno which human make him bo mood^^
then, me go his blog see...not reli know the reason..
anyway,yung,muz stay happy!!!
now is 12:45...everyone hav a sweet dream >.<

0 comments: