CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

so happy cause holiday for one week!!!!


















this week is holiday...haha...

so happy..can play for the hole week...

can sleep until very late like a pig...

can hang out with best frenz....
can update blog everyday..
but next year wan to go to perth liao so need to study hard.
cause me want to study at good school at perth so this time hav to study hard
XING XING JIA YOU!!!!!!
me become veri zi lian ler..take so many picture for myself..
haiz..me so miss my frenz...
Qian, boii, Ah hong, yung, kim, ming, hao, gary.....
hiakhiak~~~~so miss them..
after this week, have to start test three days..
hate it!!!! hav to use my brain to think hard liao...
stupid test make me so fan...
got plan hang out with frenz at pustaka to study..
keke~~~ hope all those who having PMR can get well...
GAMBATAE!!!!!!
luv you all^^




0 comments: