CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

thx to my best freinds


today hav to said thank you to Qian and ming ler..

thanks for solving my problem^^

and telling me what to do...

now i know liao...cannot treat someone so good...

they even dun know you treat them so gud...

i am so STUPID!! i not need you people liao..

from today, SHARON YONG NOT GOING BECOME AIR BETWEEN YOU PEOPLE...

i dun wan anything now....i juz wan friendship that is true><

not need celebrate farewell with you people...

cause i am just a paper in them heart...

why i wan to treat you people so good???

treat you good , you oso dunno...

everything change liao....maybe you will be angry..

but i am doing the right away~~~~~~~

i dun wan friendship that is not real=.=

anyway, thx for my true frenz...

tell me how to not be so stupid^^

0 comments: