CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

bored friday

missing euii^^

today didn't go to school cause lazy....haha...
so can wait up late late lor..so happy >.<
not need wake up so early make myself so xing ku...
sleep like a pig....hiakhiak~~~
afternoon, my daddy come back lor..
YEAH!!! so happy...
long time no c dao daddy liao^^
daddy coming back from perth...
haiyo..one more months we all family oso hav to go there liao..
will miss all my frenz >_<
tonite, is the last day of tution liao...
of coz got go lor...so miz my friend at there...
oso miss the time at there..so fun....=.=
i think next year will be veri quiet cause i am not there liao..
who ask me so noisy....hehe...
miss the teacher oso..she is a good teacher in my life~~~
haiz..wan cry lur....T_T
tomorrow uncle yung graduate liao...
wan becum uncle liao...old liao lur..
anyway, oso hav to congrualte him lor...
can't go out with him anymore cause he need to study..
so sad...next time nobody send me back home liao...XD
GAMBATAEH!!!! jiayou at SPM....GOODLUCK ^^

0 comments: