CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

left one months onli^^


left one months onli..
december going to said byebye to everything that happen to here~~~
but why i fell so alone??? i fell that nobody care my feeling..
this year, i fell so sad...but of coz oso got happy time^^
when i fell sad, nobody care my feeling...
when i fell happy, everybody happy with me....
in your heart i just a paper??? or i am just a unimportant friend???
i reli dunno~~~ i reli fell that i am just a shit...
treat people good means treat yourself bad....
now i know what this mean liao...T_T
i have been air between you people fot the hole year=)
maybe you people just think that nothnig has happen..
or you people even dunno i am air before...
i fell sad and angry that why you people want treat me like this..
since the day past by so fast,i not going to becum air between you people ler...
hav to start a new life...
new life that is alone,boring...no happy....no friends...
i reli scare the new life that i hav to start~~~
maybe when i start my new life, you people oledi foget me liao^^
but i don't mine, i wish that everyone don't leave me alone...
I HATE IT!!! or you people start hating me????
please...please...please.....i reli dun wan becum alone....
the things that owes happen i know going happen liao..
make me sad..angry..disappointed....
you make me know that the friendship between me and you is not real~~~
i am just a paper in your heart...
the way you treat me everytime, i am going to forget it...
just let the time pass...let me think that i am not sad before=)
SHARON YONG!!! JIAYOU!!!
I KNOW YOU CAN DO YOUR BEST TO MAKE YOU DON'T FELL ALONE AND SAD!!!

0 comments: