CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

sharon yong is juz a damn shit!!!!!

To: my dear dad
i fell veri sorry to you...
i know you veri sad that what i hav i get~~
i know i veri no use!!!
SHARON YONG IS JUZ A DAMN SHIT!!! NO USE!!!!!
eventhough how i try my best, still can't get what you wan....
i reli hate myself...hate myself why cannot let you fell happy...
i know you still will care me eventhough i let you so disappointed..
i know you love me as i am your daughter...
i veri fell thankful how you treat me^^
i hope that the thing that i get is not real...i know is veri important..
i fell SORRY SORRY SORRYSORRY SORRY SORRY!!!
plase...forgive me that what i hav get....
reli wan to go die~~~owes wan you to forgive me...
dad..do you know??? this is what i am going to tell you~~
hope you understand=.=

0 comments: