CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

sharon and eunice =]

this post should be post earlier~~
EUNICE,my cute cousin :)
really miss you lots T.T altough you like my brother more than me :(
but i don't mind at all cause you are owes my best cousin sister <3
miss the time we quarell together..play together..of coz eat together too!
and then your cute voice too!!
realized that you are important in my life~~
i know we are 10 years different..but i know we know each other very well!
remembered that time when we were at airpot..
the day that i left miri..you cried so loud!!!
i know your feeling..i cried too..honestly, my heart feel painful when i heard you cry..i thought you was still young and dunno that we are leaving miri~~really miss you T.T
eventhough we can't see each other, but i know that you will not forget me,right?
you will owes my best cousin sister in my heart :)
remembered must be a good girl..don't let mummy and daddy angry oo xDD
I LOVE YOU <3

0 comments: