CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

i need to change

i really need to change..
need to change my attidude..also my study attitude~~
everytime i told myself i need to study..need to finish my assignment!!
but at last..i choose to play computer -___-
future is very important to everyone~~
nobody can figure out what will their future looks like!!
because of future..we need to study..everyone know this..
hmm..accountant? designer??
what i want to be??
is really very hard to decide..
i want to put a lot of effort on study..so that i can get good marks..
how i wish i am others..not need to put a lot of effort..they also can score good marks!
how i wish i am them~~ but i know is impossible..
i can't do anything well..i hate it!
i will try my best to change myself..
change my bad attidude..try to like things that i don't like..work hard at everything that i cannot did well..i want to be a NEW SHARON :)
cheer up sharon! i know you can do it =]

0 comments: