CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

sis night ❤

this few days feel lazy to update blog..
have no idea want post what @.@
last night was sis night :) huhu~~ having lots of fun!
every girl looked awesome in their wearing ..wulala!!!
i looked weired when i wear dress T.T
haizzzzzz..i looks random all the time =(
we played a lot of games!
games that created by all the boys @.@ quite fun! haha xDD
feel so happy! juz sat down with all the girls and not need to do anything..lolx.
and then the boys will served you whatever you want! enjoy =)
ate a lot too! especially SUSHI!!!! i love it~~~
all the boys peformed a song for us on the stage~~~ wonderful!
took some photo with ing ming and mian mian!!
my MIRI friends!!! hiakhiak~~ i miss miri T.T
two more weeks mian mian will go back to miri :(
appuuuu..feel so sad..she is a good person, owes like to care about others^^
she owes helped me when i am in trouble @.@ thx MIAN MIAN!
how i wish you are my sister! love you so much..
when i went back miri sure find you..find you go gai gai xDD
muz be happy too! sharon will owes stay beside you eventhough we can't see each other =)
will miss you a lot T.T
thanks to all the boys for giving us a wonderful sis night..
we appreciate it =]



















looks weired T.T


































































2 comments:

Ming Ming said...

Thank you Sharon~~~ ^^

You make me feel warm and welcomed.

Thank you for concerning me and appreciate that you could be at my side when you knew that I was upset.

I am so glad that I can be your friend even though we have such a big age gap.

You are such a sweet girl. And you really look good in dress. Trust me!

Although we just know each other for few weeks, I believe we won't forget each other, right?

Miss you ^^

。◕‿◕。Ah XiNg 阿欣。◕‿◕。 said...

i feel so touched when i saw this comment T.T i feel so glad too..to have such a pretty friends who owes care about me =) thanks mian mian! of coz i wouldn't forget you! reli reli miss you a lot :( cheer up! be happy owes >.<