CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

actually this post need to post on yesterday xDD
busy editing picture! fall in love with photoscape <3>
yesterday went to city for medical check up with my family~~
for applyng PR! lol..causes a lot of money xP
below 15 need to have blood test!
appuu!!! first time having blood test@.@
i thought it will be very painful..
but after having it, it's just like bitten by the ants xDD
but i feel painful too T.T lalala..blek~~~
after sending dad backed to his office, mummy brought us to have a walk at langley park!
it has been a few months didn't went there!
we had our lunch at there too..eating noodles! lol~~~
took some picture too =)
went to shelly bridge with my brother at evening :)
no place to go! shelly bridge was the nicest and nearest place to walk from my house~~
i thinked i am going crazy!
keep on asking my brother taking picture of me! O_O
thanks my "cute" brother! first time i said this! haha xDD GG!
school holiday almost finished! haizzzz..
i hope the time will stopped passing during the holidays so that i can have a good relax..lols~~
waiting to see my cute freinds at school :)
I LIKE FREEDOM!!!!




























opps! mummy and brother! haha xDD












































0 comments: