CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MY V.I.P

finally the last one! UNCLE YUNG!
muahaha..this uncle really veri bad..jkjk..
thought i forget him jor@.@ duiz..IMPOSSIBLE!
eventhough i become old oso will remember ah yung =)
but dunno he would remember me mar..lalala..blek~~
this uncle owes say that nobody care him..
ish! i don't agree what you said -_-
you got so many friends care about you of coz oso including me..jiayou!
going to KL study! muz study hard o.o..
don owes play play! hiakhiak~~
so scare will lost contact with you =( zzzz.
muz owes find me!
reli miss sot sot de AH YUNG..sobs!
my lovely DARLINGGGGG!
darlingggg like to eat KFC!
aiyo! you come here find me, sure cai you makan KFC =)
heard that you are not happy becoz of someone!
my heart feel so painful..lol xP
not really know what the reason that make you so sad :(
but aynway, muz stay happy all the time ^^
together jiayou!!
muaksxxxxx!
deng! my VIP SAPO!
aiyo! sapo...now kenot crazy with you =(
haizzz..my life feel so bored without you beside me..
now form 4 oledi, can drive car lo =)
next time i go back miri, wait you bring me go gai gai X(
then we can crazy together! haha xDD
dun owes play play,muz study hard too! lol..hiakhiak~~
you oso! when you feel sad, muz said it out o.o
dun keep unhappy things in your heart..
SHARON at here will owes beside you !
GAMBATAEH!!
miss you T.T
hohoho~~ this is another one!
is for my LAOPOOOOOO jacinta =)
laopoooo. ..i know you not mood in this few days..
LAOPOOO sayang you so much T.T
eventhough i am not beside you, but i want to let you know i still care about my lovely laopoo!
you owes ask me to stay happy..you yourself oso have to try your best be happy..
jiayou! muz learn how to be jian qiang ^^
don keep on thinking all those unhappy things!
since all those unhappy things already pass, so not need to care so much..
is very useless! haha xDD
reli miss you so much T.T
anyway, stay happy owes =]
QIAN MEI MEI! this one is write for uii de =)
XING JIE reli miss you a lot T.T
we had been best friends for so many years.
so many years of coz we owns a lot of memories..
got happy, sad, angry, funny! can't count finish xDD
i feel so appreciate to have a best buddies just like you :)
now cannot everyday call you together kepo kepo =(
anyway,i waiting you to come here find me..KEEP WAITING!!
aiyo..you so rich @.@ quickly buy air ticket come here find sharon!
lalala~~ blek!!! remember to stay happy owes ^^
LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

0 comments: