CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

King's park ❤

now is 12:50a.m! a new day again..
sure some of my friends already become pig @.@
i still sitting in front of the computer blogging!
yesterday arrive surgery park which was at king's park around 9:30a.m..
the view at there reli nice~~ owhh..love it so much..
first time been to surgery park!
many church friends had arrived -_-
daddy oso came with us..but he didn't join us for the hole day!
he went to office do his assignment..DADDY SO HARDWORKING!
lol..daddy, kenot get too tired =)
play some games at there! duiz..all small kids and some adults!
of coz i didn't join! haha xDD
busy taking photo and kepo kepo with friends!
after finished game, we have our lunch! yeah!
a lot of delicious food..hav to thanks to all the AUNT and my lovely MUMMY^^
sobs T.T i dun even know my mum brought my favourite peanut satay chicken !
after eating, went to playgroud with my lovely friends..
there are sand all over my leg! damn! zzzz..
1 am, alomost finished..
daddy came to pick us up from his office..
after that, we have a walked in front of king's park!
like the view :) took some photo too~~~
suddenly, start raining! my slipper is all the dirt T.T
after waiting mummy and brother outside toilet, quickly ran to our car!
back home at 2:30a.m =]
have a nice day ❤
















playing games!


















all delicious food..make me hungry xDD


















































































































































0 comments: