CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

when am I going to stop my tears??













yesterday i asked hilda..fun mar?? can bai nian with friends!!
then she said they go to rong sing house and kelvin tan house..
eventhough cai en and jie jie them oso go~~
then go to jacinta's blog and friendster to c their picture..
they having lots of fun...so good!!
suddenly my teardrops come down ler!!! my heart fell painful..
i fell so sad..because of why???? because i kenot join them??
because the picture that they take didn't hav me..LOL..
i can't do anything..juz feeling bo mood =(
some people said i am so lucky can come here study..some people said i am veri kelian~~
go to a place that nobody know me -_-
i think i am veri kelian!!! nobody know my feeling..
nobody can hear what i wan said..nobody can let me happy!!
i hate this type of feeling..let me fell alone!!!
sometime i tell mum and dad that i miss my friends so much..
but they said "you miss them so much..but you never know that they got miss you or not "
is it true??? i hope is not..i hope that the relationship with my best friends will never change~~
time reli pass veri fast..nobody will know what will happen tomorrow or the rest of their life!!
maybe few more weeks,i lost contact with my friends???
maybe my friends forget me liao@@
maybe when i go back miri, our relationship not like last time so good..
maybe some of my freinds not in miri liao??
isn't that god wan me start a new life???
why you wan giv me such a new life?? let me fell scared~~
i am such a DAMN SHIT!!! sharon is juz a people that make you people fan!!!
Ah yung owes said that nobody care him~~ but YUNG, DO YOU KNOW YOU THAT YOU ARE SO LUCKY???
you can hav so much friends hav fun with you...but they still care you..do you know??
if is me, i sure appreciate it!!! YUNG,YOU OLEDI BETTER THAN ME!!!
YUNG,YOU MUZ CHEER UP!!!!
when am i going to fell happy??? -_-

0 comments: