CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

new school life

this few days keep on going to my new school^^
ROSSMOYNE HIGH SCHOOL..
LOL..going to start a new school life..
yesterday mummy brought uniform for us~~
the uniform looks quite pretty!!! haha xDD
at least not need to wear necktie...not need so mafan O_O
the uniform veri expensive too!! 450++ dollars..
wohoo!! expensive then miri de uniform..
at least nice than miri de uniform =)
two more days school going to reopen!!! -_-
onli left TWO DAYS onli..=(
going to new school..wearing new uniform, speaking new language, making new friends??
what is my feeling?? sad or happy??
i oso dunno@@ i can't make up my mind!!
denzel wan come perth liao!! hohoho :D
dunno he got same class with me mar..hope got lur^^
my first friend at perth :)
yesterday webcam with my sista,JJ!!!
she first time play webcam lur!! aiyo~~
finally i can c dao her liao@@ fell so happy!!
still veri kawaii!! miss her so much!!
veri funny jor!! we keep on talking funny things =.=
JJ!! thx for help me find denzel hp!!
love you so much >.<












[ i wish i will be happy everyday]

0 comments: