CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

hopeless life..





















today is saturday [24.1.2009]
one week pass away again!! few more days jiu one months liao!!
that's mean that at perth oledi wan two months liao~~
woo!! time reli pass veri fast..
today oso the same lor..
wake up late..k books..feed duck..go cycle..
haha xDD
hope i can get result at the math test^^
god,bless me!!!
after dinner, oso go to feed duck too =)
veri relax!!! hoho..
saw dao a jellyfish at the side of the river..
river oso got jellyfish??? not beach onli got mer??
LOL..the jellyfish looks so cute >.<
my laopo hilda help me to buy the pencil case liao..
hope it's nice lur!!! huhu..
laopo, thx for helping me!!!
remember giv to denzel too!!!
juz now oso webcam with jacinta..
she keep on singing...like sapo@@
mummy oso got webcam with her mum!!!
hiakhiak~~~ thx for sending me some song..
love you all :)

0 comments: