CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy chinese new year =(

























this few days sleep at 3 or 4 something at nite..
wake up at 12 the next day..
wan become pig liao...
haha xDD
sleep to late cause of zi pai @@@
nite time zi pai more nice??
LOL..i oso dunno..
lalala...blerk~~~
my front hair long liao..so ugly..
kenot c tio my eys liao =(
this week keep on k books...
study for maths...wan pengsan liao..
next tuesday wan test for it...haizzz..
some oso forget jor..hohoho~~
three more days going to be chinese new year!!!
i onli can said haiz..oso fell so sad =(
first year didn't celebrate chinese new year..
this type of feeling reli bu suang..
all my friends and family at miri celebrate chinese new year..
my family and I stay at here dunno do what..
kenot get angpau, kenot go bia nian with my freinds..
kenot play fireworks...
me veri kelian!!!!! but i oso kenot do what..
monday is national day at australia..
got fireworks at langley park!!!
oso can c performance of lion dance at china town..
huhu!! daddy said bring us go...
hope that is fun and i will fell happy too >.<
miri's friends sure hav lots of fun...
kenot forget sharon at perth ya!!!
mauhaha..hope you ppl hav fun too^^

0 comments: