CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

i love weekend

is weekend again :) i like weekend..
weekend is the time for me to rest and have a good relax!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINA!!
my first korean freind :)
i hope you will like the present that i gave you..
i know is not that nice T.T
we had been friend for 4 months..
you are really a nice person..i am so happy to have such a good freind ^_^
daddy is coming back from miri on this sunday!! huhu~~
i hope i can get a lot of stuff..like clothes..photos @.@
can't wait for daddy to come back! i miss miri a lots..sob T^T
there was a new girl at our school..her name is EUNICE~~
she looks so small and cute too!! KAWAII~~~
her voice is very soft too..yer! such a cute girl >.<

is nice to being friend with her!
i hate school..bored -___- especially science..
nobody company me..my science's class don't even have many students...
all had gone to pathway c :(
zamira, my beloved..hope you will see the pic <3
can't even c my eyes O___O
tomorrow night have steamboat with my lovely church's friend!
i hope is fun and i will feel happy too~~
hope everyone have a nice weekend =]
you,better stay away from me..
hate how you treat me..



sharon and shirley :)


i miss you,beloved!


0 comments: