CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

finally i can relax <3

long time no update blog..almost grow mushroom -__-
one word..LAZY!!!!
finally exam had finished! feel happy and sad for it!
happy is because finally i can RELAX~~
not need to stay at my room..keep on studying..boring @.@
sad is because i am going to fail for my science test..is really really hard!
i hate physic and genetics..i feel stressful when i study for genetics and physic!
really wish that i will pass my science test..but IMPOSSIBLE!
haizz...but what can i do??? the test had over..i can't do anything with it :(
my BIRTHDAY is coming soon..wulala~~~
but i feel nothing! really dunno why @.@
i want to celebrate my birthday at miri..with my lovely freinds T.T
really really miss you guys a lot..KEEP IN TOUCH!
but i am happy today =]
thanks for people who say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"..haha xDD
really appreciate it..i thought nobody will know my birthday is coming soon~~~
thanks to all my lovely friends, love you all <3
hope i have a wonderful birthday :)
that's all for today! need to go to sleep now~~
have to wake up early tomorrow..need to go church!
goodnight^___^

0 comments: