CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

the thing that i want to say

last night went to church youth fellowship!
took photo with some friends but looks not really nice!
i mean me! lol..haha xDD
BETTY,my new friend!! going KL after few more weeks..
haizz..so she bu de you!
muz come back perth find us o.o!
miss you so much T.T
YOU!!! SHIT!! better change your attidute..
dun let me feel embarrased in front of my friend!!
lazy to said you! so useless...
go hell lar!!! not need to care so much -_-
last few days found a photo that was taken in my aunt's house when i was at miri..
sitting on my cousin sister cute bike!
duiz~~ looks so sakai!! haha xDD
miss my family miri =(
POPO, can't wait you and grandfather come here find us!!!
tuesday got physic test!
appuu..pengsan~~ hate physic!
so hard.. wish me good luck =)
left four more days to go to school!!! HORRAY!!!
finally can have holiday.. hope can hang out with my friends!!!
some of my lovely friends not in mood this few days.. JJ, FANNY, YUNG..
aiyo! muz be happy !
sharon at here wish you all happy everyday and quickly solve the probelms that make you ppl no mood! GAMBATAEH!












0 comments: