CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

everyone deserve to be happy =)

this few days stay at home want grow mushroom -_-
BORED @.@ damn! wan pengsan jor~~
got read a few books about ghost stories..lol..
quite interesting! trying to improve my english by reading books :)
reading love story too ,which is written in chinese!
owhh...can't believe that i stilll can borrow chinese books from the library at here!
tonight mummy cook delicious food for us..PASTA!
i love all the food that mummny cook for us..owes eat till full full!
MUMMY, I APPRECIATE IT =)
tomorrow will hang out with some friends~~
first time hang out with them..hope i will have lots of fun =]
BIBI,thx for letting me happy all the time!
you are the one who owes stay beside me care about me..
i feel super happy to have a best buddies like you!
is hard to find a good friend just like you..
you muz be happy everyday too xDD
don't owes think of your babeee, muz miss me too!
lalala..blek~~
everyone deserve to be happy ❤

























0 comments: