CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

-alone life-

finally i change my blog skin!!! is it nice??
give some opinion!! haha xDD
stupid header pic can't change! sienzzz..
spoil my blog...LOOKS UGLY!!
this fews day feel so bored @.@
everyday sit in front of the computer X(
MUMMY, quickly bring me go gai gai!!
this few days i am asking myself who's your best friends??
for me, having a lots of good friends is such a good things~~
esepcially those who have been friends with you for many years..
friends are important for me!
said honestly, sometime i feel like nobody care about me :(
i hate that when i am moody my friends are not beside me..
don't dare to tell my family my real feeling@.@
mummy owes say i am thinking negative!!!
you juz care your life that you are having now, you never think about your future??
mummy and daddy owes tell me this! lol..
is it right??? i juz want to have a normal life!!
i am not pretty, i am not fashionable, i am not famous..
i just want to be a good person =)
-wan people treat you good, muz treat people good first-
some girls having nice-looking, but their heart so cruel!
HATE THEM! BITHCES! STAY AWAY FROM ME!
when i am sad or tired, i need somebody beside me to give me energy to be happy..
i owes hope that will happen @@@
but it have been a long time that i can't deserve to have such a life..
maybe in people's heart i am not a good person??
i am shy to make friends??
my attidute very bad??
i only can keep waiting..waiting to have a enjoyable life!!
but when it will happen??

0 comments: