CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

i miss you T.T

life at here is totally lifeless!
sometime feel so bored! prefer miri life!
last few days mummy brought me to hilda's aunt house after school..
haha xDD go there take my present.
finally i can get my present!
saw something that my best friends giv me..appuu..so shy!
and the letters are veri touching too T.T
Thx for all the things =)
now is 2:40..2o more minutes! is 3 oclock!
after 3 oclock our time will same as malaysia!
yeah! feel like at malaysia too..lol..xDD
tonight is chung hua concert!
so sad that i can't join the concert with my miri friends!
can't get high with them =( haizz
they sure veri enjoy at the concert!
tonight went to church again! YOUTH FELLOWSHIP!
today is ING MING birthday!!
we gave him a surprise o.o! he looks veri happy ^^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,ING MING!
eyes small small de! looks so cute..
hehe...how i wish you are my gor gor!

Hope you enjoy your birthday =)















0 comments: