CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

i like KFC!

Today nothing special! zzz..
went church again! today hai ok lor..
not reli bored..haha xDD
daddy didn't follow us go to curch..
cause he was busy! busy daddy -_-
after church, mummy bought us to go KFC dapao!
long time didn't eat KFC!!!
especially my favourite POPCORN CHICKEN =)
my favourite food!
eat dao suang suang!!!
after eating KFC, do homework!
hate doing homework..ish!
that S&E teacher owes giv us many many homework to do..
aiyo! some of it i dunno how to do@.@
wan pengsan! soembody help me! wuwuwu =(
got few weeks boh go shopping!
haizzz..this few weeks stay at home..
wan gila already @.@
mum and dad this few days veri busy..
no time bring us go out gai gai! haizz..
I WAN SHOPPING!!!
term 1 left 3 weeks will be holiday!
hooray! long time didn't have holiday..
MUMMY, MUZ BRING ME GO SHOPPING!!

P.S where is my happiness?? =(























my favourite popcorn chicken! haha xDD


































0 comments: