CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

i hate they way you treat me!!

FUCK-OFF!! ish!!
you make me angry!! you make me said rude words too!!
reli fell so soi to hav such a brother..
not i don like you this brother..
is the way you treat me let me fell veri bu suang!!
can you don't be so small guess?? SHIT!!
ppl juz kacau you..then you scold ppl rude words??
do you know that you make me no face to face my freinds??
can you don be so rude?? arr!! so angry!!!
owes dun wan to said nicely! hate the way you treat me..
today the hole day! i didn't said any words..
i didn't scold you already treat you veri good.
if you dare be like this agian, i will not FORGIVE YOU!!
DUN BE SO NO MANNER!! GO HELL !!!!
I HATE YOU!!! BETTER CHANGE YOUR ATTIDUTE!!!

0 comments: