CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

i fell sorry that what i have done =(

yesterday sleep at 5 something!
cause no mood sleep =(
quarell with you two yesterday!
i really hate myself. my temper owes the same!
didn't change at all! why i can't do it?
just a little bit things i can quarell with you two for the hole night.
i fell veri sorry that what i have done!
i know i shouldn't be so angry.
that's all my fault! i reli can't control myself T.T
i reli dunno! why i deserved this type of life?
maybe i didn't think before that what should i change?
maybe god wan me to hav such a life ?
i am not so strong!
the only way that i can do is just crying!
i hate crying! but i can't do it.
I AM SORRY!
but at last i know you ppl still love me!
still care about me.
i will try my best change my temper!
SHARON, MUZ BE HAPPY =)
JIAYOU!

0 comments: