CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

lovely weekend :D

[saturday 14.2.09]
saturday is a nice day!! can go out play!!
hooray!! lolx...haha -_-
after we all ready, racheal jie jie and his laogong come our house to pick us!!
cause not enough car..
we went to swam river!!! veri far from my house~~
first, we went to grape farm!! wohoo!!
those grapes was fresh and looks so nice =) oso got difference colour..
aunt alicia and my mum like sapo@@ keep om taking photo with grapes!!
of coz lo..38 gang de member!!!
haha xDD shh..kenot let mama know!! LOL...
c dao a cute cute de little boy!!! huhu!!
he was so cute!! arr!! fell like wan ngien his face!!
next, we went to wine shop!!!
go there taste wine..i onli taste little bit..
so sour!! hohoho =p
daddy and mummy keep on tasting!!!! xDD
after that, we went to chocolate factory!!
saw many kind of chocolate..different shape..different colour..
my brother and i keep on take chocolate to eat!!! cause is FREE!!
so many love chocolate for valientie day!!! was nice!!!
evening, went to Shelly river with my stupid brother@@
saw two boy who was same school with me!! one of them looks so cute!!
looks like zai ming...hehe...saw him feeding duck -_-
at night, we went to aunt's alicia freind house for dinner..
the aunt veri lihai!! cook so many delicious food...
oso got dessert too...i eat a lot..become fei po X(
after eating, nothing to do@@ cause dunno them..
duiz!!! i am so paiseh to talk...
then, went to the living room..my bro and alvin oso the same!!
shy to talk so went to living room!! lolx...haha..
we 3 watch tv!!! RAISE MY VOICE!!! is nice!!!
9 soemthing go back home lur!!!
after bath, skype with my laopo jacinta!!
LAOPO, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!











got saw dao me?? lolx..



























aunt alicia, mama and my stupid bro@@










aunt alicia and mummy!! haha xDD









i love him so much =)





















4 boys kena toupai!! shh...hehe =)









chocolate factory^^































sunday [15.2.09]
today wake up at nine something!! duiz~~ so tired..cause last nite sleep at 3:30!! haha...got panda eyes liao!!! today we went to church with aunt alicia and her family!! long time didn't go to church..suddenly veri miss my gospel church at miri!! miss my church friends..miss my church teacher...miss church song T__T aiyo!! wan cry =( today at manning church quite bored!! appuu~~ wan sleep liao..but the church's song was nice >.< today =")">












0 comments: