CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

new year.new life [ 2008 VS 2009]













new year..new place...new life...
it's 2009 now^^
time pass veri fast, 2008 was over..
now going to living in a new place..
a place that nobody know who I am..XD
going to start a new life..
what i hav done at 2008???
2008 is a nice year for me =]
first year go lu zhuo camp..haha..
so miss it.. T_______T
altough i fell moody all the time, but i am still happy..
happy that i hav know a lot of friends..
friends that hav given me a lot of momeries :)
happy momeries...sad momeries...
thx my friends >.<
what i am going to do at 2009???
going to new school..having new friends..
is hard for me to go to a new school..
new school that i dunno anyone..
appuu~~~ i fell so scared!!!!
kenot play dao crazy with jacinta them T_T
kenot sleep in class..kenot ponteng..
kenot scream and quarell at class..
duiz..the most important is muz speak english!!!
my english is so lan..haizz..
hope my english will become better at here luii..
oso hope that i hav a great life at 2009 XD
SHARON, MUZ BE HAPPY!!!!
15 LIAO..KENOT CRY CRY LIAO..
hohoho =p
hilda!!!! Qian Qian mei!!
you said after PMR you come here to find me..
is you said de!!!
muz come here find your Xing Xing jie :)
muahaha..then i bring you go out play play..
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!

0 comments: