CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ivan and sharon de huhu :)


this two day chat with cute cute de ivan^^
oso webcam with him luii..
c dao double bear and rong sing too..
xixi..veri happy lur :)
long time no c dao them liao~~
sadsad =[
T__________________T
oso fell veri bored..
cause no ivan beside me....
i fell nobody make me happy..
haiz...:(
i miss you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when the first day we know each other,
he keep on kacau me leii..
muahaha...dunno he still remember mar.
oso miss the lu zhuo camp =]
he keep use microphone singing..
looks cute and funny jor@@@
at tution oso keep singing..
and make funny joke.
make me fell high and happy..
so miss the momeries.
we draw huhu to each other!!!!!!!!
hohoho =p
my huhu draw dao so ugly..aduix~~
cause simply draw de..
ivan draw dao cute cute de XD
ivan wan huhu..sharon oso wan huhu!!
muahaha..blek~~
i will owes remember you draw for me de huhu..
ivan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am tall!!!!!!!
i got listen to you stay happy everyday..
so you muz be happy too^^
miss you a lot >.<

0 comments: