CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

hate ppl last minutes tell me answer..sienz~~

AFTER 12 DAYS,

CAN'T C YOUR FACE..

BUT YOU WILL OWES

BE IN MY HEART~~

LUV YOU^^

MUAKSXXXXX



got few days no upload blog cause lazy bar..

but oso fell not so better...haha^^

i wan to use my 12 day with my best friends...

hang out,kepo by using telephone..

aduix..this months my telephone bill sure veri expensive~~

arr!!! hav to hear mama complained again....huhu...

today me call boy boy ask him tomorrow got go mar..

he said he tomorrow kenot go cause he wan do something...

i ask him jor..you wan do what thing??

he said dunno..i keep on asking him..still said dunno??

what the held?? do what thing oso kenot said mer..

aduh...oso sien me veri fan~~

i oso dunno myself ler@@ said me fan...

my heart fell so painful..eyedrops start coming from my eyes..

aduix..i just wan to go out with you onli mar..but you still said kenot go =(

some said kenot go cause of best freinds or lover didn't go..

some said lazy..at last all people no go liao lur~~

you people make me fell like i am not your friend :D

i reli duno..go out with me make you ppl fell not good??

or??? haiz...dunno is me think too much liao mar...

sharon ar..wake up ar..XD

left me, jacinta, fanny and khai soon..

hope tomorrow everyone will be in mood =)

0 comments: