CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

the reason why i cry

see dao this picture, you will know y i am crying...
yesterday,i cry ler
you are owes my best friend in my heart
but why you wan to treat me like this???
i know you like to quarell with me
cause is fun...
i oso like to quarell with you cause next year i didn't hav this type of change liao..
when i ask you something.you shout at me..
do you know?? i fell angey and sad...
i can't understand..
maybe you juz play play nia...
but my feeling tell me that if you shout at me i will cry
i know you dun like me dun care you when you talking with me
but dun shout at me.....i fell scare...
i will gan jue dao ni hen tao yan wo...
hai shi ni hen sienz wo????
i cry cause you keep on shout at me....
wo hen pa, ni hui zhi dao mar???
maybe is me small guess or is me think too much
this type de feeling make me no mood the hole day...
i hate it!!! zhi yao xiang dao ni, jiu xiang ku...
ah fei, ru guo shi wo tai xiao qi
wo hui gen ni dao qian..
hai shi wo nong ni shen qi???
wo zhi dao ni shi shen qi de....
ru guo mei you,ni jiu bu hui xiong wo....
ye bu hui da da shen he wo jiang hua...
BOII!!!!
i wan to let you know ni yong yuan shi wo de zhen xin peng you...
jiu shuan wo qu le hao yuan de di fang,
wo ye yong yuan duo bu hui wang ji ni..
wo hui ji de ni chen jin rang wo kuai le,
rang wo ku,
rang wo shan xin....
dan zhi xie duo shi wu fa wang ji de hui yi.....
wo bu xiang ku le,
wo yi jing yan juan zhe zhong shen huo ler!!!!

0 comments: